SELAHATIN TOOTHPASTE - AMORIST
A soft and romantic mint inspired by unstained affection and devotion. Amorist gently fuses green mint, peppermint and menthol, resulting in a restrained expression of a true quintessential.
- 1100 ppm fluoride
- Made in Switzerland
- Contains antioxidants
- Housed in alu tubes (recycles endlessly)
- Contains antioxidants
- Vetted by The Swedish Dental Association
- Vegan/Cruelty free
- Dermatologically tested
A four-dimensional rejuvenating whitening process gentle enough for daily use
- Deep cleansing (Sodium Lauryl Sulphate)
- Exfoliating (Hydrated Silica)
- Polishing and light-reflecting (Hydroxypatite)
- Enamel-bleaching (Sodium Bicarbonate)
- Anti-inflammatory Limonene from Citrus fruit and antioxidant Edelweiss extract boosts bacterial balance and maintains healthy gums
- The natural amino acid Betaine moisturises and nourishes
- Mineralising Hydroxypatite provides proactive care for sensitive teeth
Aqua/[water], sorbitol, hydrated silica, ci 77891/[titanium dioxide], sodium lauryl sulfate, betaine, sodium bicarbonate, cellulose gum, peg-12, dicalcium phosphate, parfum/[fragrance], aroma/[flavour], glycerin, sodium fluoride, sodium saccharin, hydroxyapatite, synthetic fluorphlogopite, methylparaben, limonene, potassium chloride, menthol, linalool, leontopodium alpinum extract, tin oxide & eugenol.
Selahatin is introducing the future of oral luxury. With a series of whitening toothpastes and mouthwashes the brand has the ambition to elevate the emotional experiences of everyday ceremonies. The brand was born from a crisis. Before the age of 30, founder Kristoffer Vural had a stroke that left him paralysed. As a result of the injury, sense of smell was attuned and amplified. – I realised that everyday ceremonies made bad days better. My ambition is to make products that people can connect with emotionally and that the aromas I make can be like paintings for people's minds, says founder Kristoffer Vural. The brand has been nominated in Wallpaper Design Awards, named “one of the best grooming brands in the world” by GQ, called “the world’s most sophisticated toothpaste brand” by Monocle Magazine and is being used by iconic designer Rick Owens. Founder Kristoffer Vural has been named one of the most innovative entrepreneurs in the world by Monocle Magazine.