- Small-batch produced, tested, and bottled in Chicago, Illinois.
- Will not stain clothing or bedding—any spills can be easily cleaned with detergent and water.
- Body-friendly—free of parabens, preservatives, and petrochemicals.
- Condom-friendly ingredients
- Scent- and color-free
- No sticky residue
Überlube was created with sex in mind, but the formula is so pure and perfected, why limit it to just one area of your life?
- Überlube offers long-lasting performance while in use, then quickly dissipates without leaving a sticky residue.
- Überlube’s measured pumps allow you to dispense the perfect amount of product every time (even in the dark).
- Überlube will not stain clothing or bedding—any spills can be easily cleaned with detergent and water.
- Überlube is latex-compatible, so it’s safe and effective to use with condoms.
- Dispensing two drops of Überlube inside a condom and a measured pump outside will increase pleasure.
- Überlube’s simple ingredient list makes it widely used by people with sensitivities to other lubricants.
- Whether you're training for a Triathlon or just keeping in shape, Überlube provides long-lasting, high-performance chafe protection.
- Überlube is sweat- and water-resistant.
- Using Überlube after shaving can reduce razor burn and keep skin soft and smooth.
- Überlube can be applied before blow drying for heat protection, or after styling for a protective, frizz-free finish.
- A small amount of Überlube applied on your shoulders will give them the soft, healthy glow for bare-shoulder styles.
- A small amount of Überlube can be applied anywhere to prevent daily chafing, not just when exercising.
- Überlube’s skin conditioning properties make it great for bringing out the color in tattoos.